Need help to become a seller? Here is a quick tutorial.
First you’ll need to have an idea for what type of product you’d like to sell. There are variety of different dropshipping websites that offer products wholesale for sellers to buy which appeal to the expat community. Below you’ll find 3 of the best sites to find products.
Alternatively, you may want to create your own product by yourself using DIY materials or sell used products that you may have. That is okay as well. In fact, we’ve written an article with suggestions of things products or services that expats might be interested in purchasing that you can make at home (click here to read). After you have decided on your product, you’ll need to set up your shop. We’ve devoted a section of our blog to explaining how to set up a shop in minutes (click here to read).
Here are some Frequently Asked Questions that sellers often ask when using Shanghai Shopper for the first time:
- Tell me about the expat community in China. Click here to learn more.
- Why should I create a shop on Shanghai Shopper? Click here to learn more.
- How do I set up a shop? Click here to find out.
- How do I add items to a shop? Click here to find out.
- How do I set up shipping and handling at my shop? Click here to find out.
- How do I spread the word about my shop? Click here to find out.
- Who offers English language support when mailing or shipping products in China? We recommend Shun Feng express. Click here to find out why.
- Do you charge commission for being a seller? No, we don’t. Our site is 100% free for sellers to use.
- How do I collect my earnings? Click here to find out.
- How can I make a million dollars on Shanghai Shopper? Click here to read more.
- Is there a support group for sellers? Yes, there is. Click here to learn how to enter our WeChat support group. We also have a support forum here.
- How can I pay for things on this site?For our shoppers, we offer multiple ways payment gateways to purchase products. Payment is handled through Stripe which is transferred directly to our sellers. Customers are able to purchase products on our platform using Apple Pay, Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club, JCB, and American Express which are handled via Stripe. All payment gateways are managed by Shanghai Shopper and payment is forwarded directly to sellers via Shanghai Shopper. If you have any questions about payment, please contact support at email@example.com.
- What are this site’s terms and conditions? Click here to learn more.
- I still need help! Enter our Shanghai Shopper forums (click here) or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.